254 Vista Point Drive, Lee Vining, CA
Mono County APN 021-080-026-000
This is a broad revenue/benefit opportunity of existing housing units. The units can be utilized for open market rentals and/or direct employee/workforce housing. The site is 6.84 acres. The site sits at the highest elevation of the complex and overlooks the other locations/parcels. There are spectacular views of Mono Lake. The site opens to non-private lands in the rear and sides.
There are multiple improvements in this component.
• Garden style apartment complex containing 8 units in 5 apartment buildings. The buildings comprise three duplex buildings and two modular units. Gross rentable area is 9,434 square feet.
• There are five additional seasonal employee “storage” units with separate common area including kitchen and laundry.
• Large complex maintenance garage with full bathroom.
• 300,000 gallon water tank that services the entire complex, recently re-coated on interior.
• Open space for possible further development of additional units but currently opportune for seasonal employees with RVs and trailers.
• Cell tower that produces ~$28,000 in rental income annually with no expense.